Friday, July 16, 2010

In the beginning

I remember when my best friend got a diary for her birthday. She was really excited and I seen her write in it often. We were only 12 or 13 at the time. I thought it was a great thing to have and wanted one of my own, that is, until a girl from our school broke into it and read it. This girl read my best friends diary and told her secrets to the whole school. I was so afraid that someone would read mine, that I never started one. I kinda wish I would have because I've always wanted to write a memoir. Having all those early memories written down in detail would have helped a great deal. But, now I wonder all the time if I will ever really live enough to write one. I mean face it, people who write memoirs have exciting lives or at least something interesting to write about. They have all gone through hard times in there life and over came them, or had a great epiphany. Will that ever happen to me? I guess I will write this blog and maybe someday I will write that memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment